Wednesday, February 17, 2016

FTU Lucky Lady


FTU kit by Vaybs -Lady luck HERE

Pinuptoons March Tube at CDO HERE

Simple Expressions 7 Templet
HERE

Weescotslass Mask WSL_Mask99  HERE

Eye Candy Gradient Glow

Lets Start

Open tube and Mask minimize

Open paper 4 Resize 90% copy and paste to tag move
it above shape 2, then click this layer and then
select all, float, defloat, then invert then go to layer
Paper 4 then hit delete on your computer key board, then
select none.

Open paper 11 Resize 90% copy and paste to tag move
it above shape 3, then click this layer and then
select all, float, defloat, then invert then go to layer
Paper 11 then hit delete on your computer key board, then
select none.

Open paper 2 Resize 90% copy and paste to tag move
it above shape 3, then click this layer and then
select all, float, defloat, then invert then go to layer
Paper 2 then hit delete on your computer key board, then
select none.

Ok now I made a gradient with these 2 colors
#529d0e and #e6dd90 and settings are below for
this then I flood filled layer shape 1, then
I went back to gradient and changed the repeats
to 12 and flood  filled med Frame, Small frame
and large frame with gradient.



Then I changed the gradient to the solid color
#f7ba44 and flood filled Large Frame Trim, Small
frame trim, and medium frame trim, and image then I added
noise to each one of 43%
Now I changed the color to #67a620 and flood filled all
of the Frame Fill layers.

Open Element 55 Resize 59% copy and paste to tag.

Open Element 8 Resize 59% copy and paste to tag.

Open Element 32 Resize 59% copy and paste to tag.

Open Element 48 Resize 59% copy and paste to tag.

Open Element 41 Resize 59% copy and paste to tag.

Open Element 54 Resize 47% copy and paste to tag.

Open Element 39 Resize 59% copy and paste to tag.

Open Element 45 Resize 59% copy and paste to tag.

Open Element 42 Resize 59% copy and paste to tag
duplicate 2 times and then flip these and mirror one.

I then went and added a gradient glow to all the frames
with Eye Candy below is settings then I moved the Frame
all the frame trim above on the layers.
Details are below for settings.


While I was on each of the frame trim I selected all
float, defloat, then modify by 2, then made a new layer
and moved it under frame trim and flood filled layer with
white then selected none. I did this on all 3 trims.

Then I went to shape 4 and selected all, Float, Defloat
modify by 3, then made a new layer moved it below the
shape 4 layer and flood filled it with this color #5ba116

Then I went to shape 3 and selected all, Float, Defloat
modify by 4, then made a new layer moved it below the
layer shape 3 and flood filled it with this color
#f7a410 I then added noise 43%

Then I went to shape 1 and selected all, Float, Defloat
modify by 4, then made a new layer moved it below the
layer shape 1 and flood filled it with this color
#f7a410 I then added noise 43%

Ok now go to Image Canvas size 625X625.

I now made a gradient the same as above and flood filled
the white bg then I used WSL-mask99
by new mask, from image, then in pull down area choose
WSL_mask99 then on ok.

ok now add your tube and your name and Copywrite and your done!

No comments:

Post a Comment