Monday, September 25, 2017

FTU Autumn Surrender




Kit Sweet Autumn- HERE
Tube Alex Prihodko HERE
plugin Mura Copies

Open a new page 649x649 Vector background.

Open element Autumn (12) frame copy and paste it to new page.

open element Autumn (56) resize 73% Copy and paste in new tag.

open element Autumn (59) resize 53% copy and paste in new tag.
Go to plug in Muras Copies and choose encircle with settings
below, then I move it in back of the frame and use the eraser
tool to erase all thats showing in the middle of frame after I
duplicated the leaves and then rotated the top one.

open element Autumn (15) copy and paste in new tag.

open element Autumn (54) copy and paste in new tag.

open element Autumn (8) resize 50% copy and paste in new tag.

open element Autumn (65)  copy and paste in new tag.

I then added my tube full size and positioned it behind the frame
and then I free rotated it and put move it where you like it.

Then I used an eraser tool to erase the part of the tube thats
on the outside of frame. I then turned the tube to Hard Light 42%
I then went back to my original tube copy and paste it again posted
as a new layer and then resized it by 42%

I opened the Paper folder of kit and used I think paper 2
and picked a Mask that would fit behind it.

I then added drop shadow to all elements and then added copywrite
and my name and we are done. Would love to see what you make.


HERE is another tag I made same tut

No comments:

Post a Comment